Be a visionary.
Become a Changemaker!
Hammamet, Tunisia| 21 - 24 July, 2020
“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
North Africa Capacity Building Forum
منتدى شمال إفريقيا لبناء القدرات
Creating awareness of business innovation, supporting potential entrepreneurs, changemakers and managers and associates, providing them with mindsets, strategies, methods and tools to assist them in sustaining their enterprises and projects is a major concern of today’s economic social development. Our mission is to discover and train these potential global leaders who are the key and path to economic growth and development. Therefore, the North Africa Capacity Building Forum (NACBF) is committed to developing various Masterclasses to help you unleash your creativity, develop your entrepreneurship, communication, management and negotiations skills, and elevate your leadership spirit.
Advanced Social Capacities MasterClass
دبلوم المهارات المجتمعية المتقدمة
The Social & Professional Capacities MasterClass is the first and one of a series of various MasterClasses organized by the North Africa Capacity Building Forum (NACBF) and it is a four-day intensive practice-oriented Training held in English and Arabic designed to empower students, entry- and mid-career professionals, corporate leaders between 18 and 30 years old from all fields of work & studies, who need to understand key challenges of social entrepreneurship, as they have more responsibility for their communities’ future. The training is a unique combination of practice and theory of 25 hours of rigorous learning. It includes about 6 hours training about Sustainable Development and Teamwork, 7 hours Entrepreneurship, 6 hours Project and Team Management, 6 hours Strategic Communication and marketing training and much more. It allows participants to synthesize the learning into a creative mindset that will be a core for self-improvement and help them to take leading roles in their communities and societies.
Methods of the training
• Critical thinking and brainstorming
• participative learning
• Interactive training discussions and exercises
• Negotiations and Simulations
• Reflection in small groups
• Pitching in large groups
• Action-learning assignments
Career progression & Outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to either set up your own business or enhance your running entrepreneurial projects. Your entrepreneurial endeavors will benefit from an awareness of opportunities arising from closer integration in the North Africa Capacity Building Forum and from a strengthened personal network in the region.
• earn a Diploma in social professional capacities (Entrepreneurship, management, and communication)
• get practical entrepreneurship skills, which include critical thinking, cognitive flexibility;
• help you to evaluate, communicate, and provide solutions to complex problems;
• improve different skills for pitching and negotiations, management, teambuilding, coaching, mentoring;
• gain the needed self-awareness and confidence necessary to create an entrepreneurial mindset
• build a unique international peer-to-peer learning environment for future leaders and entrepreneurs;
• create your own start-up concept that addresses one of the 17 Sustainable Development goals.
All fees include Meals (breakfasts and lunches), coffee breaks, social events,
Participation in the Forum, Materials, and Diploma.
Fees including accommodation for 3 nights
135 Euro - (400 Tunisian Dinar)
Fees without accommodation
100 Euro - (300Tunisian Dinar)
* The accommodation is in our venue's students dorm in double and triple rooms.
apply before 30. March .2020 by filling in the application form
wait for a pre-confirmation email with the payment details in 2-3 weeks
transfer the full fees per bank or pay in cash to one of our representatives before 30. May .2020
send us a copy of your passport or national ID & a personal picture for the forum badge
wait for a final confirmation & invitation letter
apply for the visa if needed and get ready.
For any requires please send us an email to: